Adapt To Monumental Changes
The world has experienced profound, monumental changes that have caused unprecedented shifts in how we function in our lives every day.
SOME LEADERS AND BUSINESSES CRACK UNDER THE PRESSURE, OTHERS
There are countless changes that occur within businesses every day that can cause anxiety and uncertainty among even the very best leaders. Having an agile mindset provides certainty in the uncertainty.
We’ll take a 3 step approach to
your Agility Transformation.
COACHING & DEVELOPMENT AREAS INCLUDE:
1. ACTIVATE YOUR AGILITY - For your business or organization.
We’ll take a 3 Phase Approach to Agility Transformation.
PHASE ONE - Assess
- Introduction to Organizational Agility Workshop
- Energy Leadership Index Assessments & 1:1 Debrief Session with each participant to uncover the conscious and unconscious narratives or the internal tapes that have been playing on repeat and how they are affecting their leadership impact on the organization.
PHASE TWO - Adapt
- Workshop with executive leadership on how to foster agility across your organization.
Alignment on vision, what’s at stake, the return on investment, the growth strategy and method.
PHASE THREE - Adopt
- Workshop on integration of practical application of energy leadership concepts and behaviors in everyday scenarios.
Click the button below to book a consultation.Let's Talk
2. DEVELOPING AN AGILE MINDSET - For teams
This Worshop is for Teams who may be new groups (project teams, newly merged teams) or to refocus teams that may be experiencing engagement issues.
- A new leader has been introduced and there has been some resistance to their leadership style or ideas.
- Teams have shifted to a hybrid or remote working model and don’t feel connected or aligned.
- A recent organizational change or merger has brought about changes to existing workgroups
Click the button below to contact me and book a consultation.We Need This
3. LEADERSHIP 360
Recommended for leadership to get a full snapshot of their impact within their workplace.
This can be conducted for one individual leader, a group of leaders that work within a specific workgroup, team or department or an entire organization of leaders.
- This feedback tool is a process by which multiple people in your life rate you according to their observations of you. These raters can come from any aspect of your life.
- You’ll receive a debrief where we will talk about the combined results of all raters, feedback of what they said, how it compares against how they rated themselves.
By doing a 360, you can understand how you are seen through others’ eyes, and how well your intentions and image are coming across. Most importantly, the information you receive from your raters offers you many opportunities to improve your performance on the job, as well as to improve the relationships, themselves.
Click the button below to reach out and book a consultation.Let's Chat About A 360
4. EXECUTIVE ROUND TABLES - A CROSS BETWEEN PEER GROUPS AND STRATEGY MEETINGS.
They can be a few hours to a few days in length and are intended to drill down into issues of the day that are impacting your company (like the great resignation, quiet quitting, supply chain issues, etc.).
- The senior leaders in attendance share their concerns as well as their best practices and a more unified company approach results.
- The ERT saves managers and leaders from feeling like they have to solve every issue themselves.
- These are one-time events with a single agenda item and the purpose of “solving a problem” collaboratively.
Time and cost are based on individual needs.
Click the button below to fill out my contact form and book a consultation.Let's Talk Details
5. EASY BUTTON FACILITATION SERVICES
Business Owners, H.R. & Learning and Development teams, I’m looking at you!
Your calendars are packed, you’ve got a never ending to-do list and to top that off, you have a bunch of workshops to facilitate that just got put on your already packed calendar.
This is where we come in to help by giving you time back in your calendar and facilitate workshops for you.
EXAMPLES OF TOPIC INCLUDE:
- Moving from Manager to Leader
- Having Difficult Conversations
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence
- Building your Leadership Coaching Skills
- Building Resilience in the Midst of Change, Growth and Uncertainty
- Best Practices for Leading Remote Teams
Don’t see the topic you are looking for? Reach out to discuss your specific needs and custom options available.
Click the button below to contact me for a consultation.Give Me the Easy Button
6. CONSULTING SERVICES - Looking for a custom strategy to accelerate your business agility? If so, we’ve got you covered.
Custom consulting packages are available for small to mid-sized businesses and retail.
- Need ongoing support? Retainers can be added to a Consulting Services Package.
- A retainer option is available for 3-, 5-, or 10-hours per month with a minimum three-month commitment.
- Specifics will be worked out mutually, once we have an idea of the assistance you need.
Click the button below to contact me for a consultation.Let's Talk Details
Angela’s coaching was a lifesaver! As the sole female on my Company’s Executive Team, Angela’s coaching was a lifesaver! Angela is insightful, thoughtful, compassionate and always willing to give me a kick in the pants when I need it. I talk with Angela about challenges I’m facing at work, but there is always a connection to the personal. We can’t leave our baggage at the door when we show up for work! Working with Angela allowed me to see my blindspots, deal with my own bullshit and get out of my own way!
CEBSChief Human Capital Officer
VP of Organizational Effectiveness at Thompson Creek Window Company
Angela is an extraordinary Coach who fills each session with powerful positive energy that is always directed toward her client. Creating a safe and judgement free space, Angela creates an environment which is conducive for her clients to share openly. Angela is always focused on how she as a Coach can help her clients to move forward at their own pace. Angela is authentic in her interest to make each coaching session one in which the client progresses toward their eventual goals. As caring as she is professional, Angela is a gifted Coach and the world is a better place for the energy she shares with one and all!
Executive Vice President, Human Resources, SPHR
Angela helped me to clean out some of the cobwebs to re-start my career and start enjoying work again. She helped me to clarify my objectives for work-life balance by refocusing on my values. The assessment, report and debrief was extremely valuable in validating the findings from our sessions. The way Angela debriefed the assessment was positive, energizing and life-affirming. I highly recommend Coach Angela for folks like me who have been working for decades and feel stagnant and for anyone just starting out in a field or looking for the courage to take a leap in a new direction.
Compassionate, energetic, thoughtful, and client-centric is what you will experience from Angela’s profound coaching session. Her ability to translate the Energy Leadership Index Assessment report into actionable and meaningful insight provides her clients with the knowledge and empowerment to apply her coaching to day-to-day behaviors that will yield positive career transformational results. My session with Angela gave me meaningful and specific insight into my energetic profile and energetic stress reaction, which has enabled me to validate specific strengths and leverage those strengths to formulate behaviors that will strengthen areas of opportunities when faced with challenging leadership situations. I highly recommend Angela as an effective and transformative coach for any leader seeking a genuine, direct, and impactful coaching experience and journey.
Ben Cardenas (He/Him/El)
Sr. Talent Development Leader, Certified Prosci Change Management Practitioner
“I really enjoyed learning from Angela about anabolic and catabolic energy and seeing how it can impact, not only a person’s wellbeing, but a person’s style of interacting in the world. This framework is a welcome addition to the body of work seeking to move many of us more towards a contemplative mindful presence in our work and lives. ”
“I found the ELI very useful and different from most other assessments. It was easy to take and well worth the time. I highly recommend it! It helped give me new insights about how my energy changes under stress and how that might impact the way I lead and me on an overall basis. ”
VP of HR Goodyear
“I could not believe how the ELI could truly paint a picture about who I am! I had the most amazing debrief and I truly feel that taking the ELI, the debrief and Angela's initial coaching session are so beneficial at a time where so many people are trying to figure themselves out and be on the path toward your professional growth and development.
CEO & Psychologist
“ WOW! The ELI assessment was so spot on about who I am! If you know you have limiting beliefs or blocks that hold you back from experiencing and living your purpose as it relates to your work and your co-workers, this tool is incredibly helpful. Paula Collins, Life & Empowerment Coach”.
Life & Empowerment Coach
As a coach and mentor in the workplace, I’ve engaged with other assessment tools in the past and found the ELI to be one of the most interesting.
The assessment was easy to complete and the results were not just surprisingly accurate, they provided useful insight in how I could continue to develop as a leader and engage my team. Despite having taken other assessments in the past, I received feedback and clarity that was relevant and impactful to this phase of my career.
It was a great reminder that the energy and emotions we present daily as leaders are so important, and can energize or diminish those around us.